No I didn't fall off the face of the Earth. Lots of things have kept me away from my computer. We moved, Christmas, the twins birthday, and New Years. Excuses, yes I know. The big one is I was attacked by a virus, me physically and also my computer.
I must have been having a brain fart day because I clicked on a pop up, something I know not to do. My computer disintegrated in front on my eyes. Well not literally. My very pissed husband had to completely redo, sorry I'm not good with computer lingo, the whole hard drive.
You don't realize how important a computer is until you no longer have one. I thought I was having sympathy pains but the next day I too got a virus. Usually I get a good one once a year that kicks my butt for a couple of weeks. This was The One. I'm happy to say all is back to normal and hopefully tomorrow I can post a new topic.
No comments:
Post a Comment