Monday, October 20, 2008

Hello All

I started a family blog a couple months back. You know stories about the kids and our dog. All because we have family all over the place. But I wanted to be able to write about other things and didn't feel our family blog was an appropriate place.

So I decided to create this blog all for me. Here's a little background. I'm a wife to my fab (most of the time) hubby of 8 years. Together we have 3 munchkins that I stay home with. Most of the time I love it but I have moments when I want to rip out my hair. We have a 7 month old female black lab Dakota.

I grew up in a large family. I'm the second child out of five. My parents are high school sweet hearts and have been married for 30 years. We grew up middle class and I have lived in California my whole life. Now that you know some of my background let the blogging begin!

No comments: