I've been tagged by http://www.thesilentpodium.blogspot.com/ Go check out this great blog! Since I've never done this before I hope I don't screw it up, here goes...
Rules:
1.)Link to the person that tagged you.
2.)List 7 random/wierd facts about yourself.
3.)Tag 7 folks and leave their links on your page. Or however many you want to.
4.)Most importantly, let them know they been tagged and leave them a link to your tag post!
1. I have really smelly feet.
2. I do not like ranch dressing.
3. I have taken a ride in the back of a cop car.
4. I prefer reading books over talking to lame people.
5. I hate shopping.
6. I like the Green Bay Packers despite no Brett Favre.
7. I like Onion Rings but Hate onions.
I tag:
www.thoughtfulmisfortune.blogspot.com
www.dzzcameron.blogspot.com
www.verbalscreams.blogspot.com
3 comments:
Thanks for playing along! :)
1. Sorry about the feet. I drink a LOT of water and that seems to help.
2. I don't like any dressing but I love Ranch Doritos. I don't quite understand that.
3. Voluntarily?
4. I prefer talking to lame people over reading a lame book though. Especially when you're halfway through it when you realize the book is lame. Ugh.
5. I like buying but hate shopping. I like buying electronic toys pretty much. T.V.'s and camera's etc. Its fun to go home and hook them up.
7. I can't stand the sight of onions. Even worse the smell of them on someone's breath. Oi!
1. I now put powder in my socks. It helps, somewhat
3. I wish, it would have saved me A LOT of dough.
4. If I don't like the first 2 chapters I stop. But I'd still prefer the book.
Ok I have never done this either & I actually feel kind of boring thinking of what to write...haha!!
1. I got drunk for the first time when I was 15.
2. I hate tomatoes...unless they are cooked.
3. I have buyers remorse basically everytime I buy something. I hate spending money on anything including food.
4. I am extreme on dieting. I am either all in or all out.
5. I don't like people watching but I do enjoying checking out attractive guys. I just got asked out by a 22 year old haha only if he knew how old I am.
7. I love garlic.
8. I am a freak when it comes to teeth. I love white teeth!!!
Post a Comment