Monday, October 20, 2008

Inked

So for the past 2 years I've wanted to add to my tattoos. I want to get a half sleeve on my left arm, my back and my right forearm done. Well tattoos aren't cheap and I don't want to get a work in progress. I don't like the way it looks unfinished. Plus once I start a project I like to finish it as soon as possible.

The Fairy Moon will be on my back and cordinates with my other tattoo. Plus I think it looks wicked!



This tattoo is called a Triquetra. It means three cornered. For me it symbolizes me and my 2 sisters and my 3 munchkins.

3 comments:

HektikLyfe said...

I like the artwork involved. I don't judge people by what they do but I would never do it myself. I like to see art and if it was on my back or my arm or my stomach, I couldn't really admire it.

Besides I get self conscious if people stare at me so giving people another reason makes me feel weird.

That fairy looks cool though. Too bad people get the wrong idea about you if you like fairy art. I have this dark fairy as my desktop at work and I get these weird glances from people.

They seem to be confused by the fact that I am straight and I like art.

Leah Friesen said...

I honestly couldn't care if people stare. This way I'll think they're staring at my tattoos and hoping I don't have a booger sticking out my nose!

People are always trying to stick us in little boxes. Fairy on desk = gay? Or because I have tattoos I must do drugs.

Small minded people are what is wrong with this country.

By the way, I love your blog!

HektikLyfe said...

Yes silly humans like to categorize everything in order to make things easier to understand.

Thanks! I like yours too. I prefer these types of off the cuff type blogs better than the "themed" style that is popular. I enjoy reading what is on people's minds.