I'm not in the mood to write, hope you enjoy!
9 Layers
A meme to peel aways the layers of you.
LAYER ONE:
– Name: Leah
– Birth date: Dec 9th, I expect presents now
– Birthplace: Bakersfield, CA
– Current Location: Bakersfield, CA
– Eye Color: green
– Hair Color: brunette
– Height: 5"4
– Righty or Lefty: Lefty
– Zodiac Sign: Sagitaurius
LAYER TWO:
– Your heritage: Native American, Dutch, Irish, Okie
– The shoes you wore today: Flip Flops.
– Your weakness: Chocolate and Coffee
– Your fears: In this market right now it's money!
– Your perfect pizza: Chicken, white sauce, mushroom, olive and Jalepeno
– Goal you’d like to achieve: finishing college
LAYER THREE:
– Your most overused phrase on AIM: I don't use AIM
– Your first waking thoughts: I hope someone made coffee
– Your best physical feature: I say my eyes but hubby says my tatas
– Your most missed memory: spending time with my grandma
LAYER FOUR:
– Pepsi or Coke: Neither, I don't drink soda
– McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonalds
– Single or group dates: Both are fun, but I prefer single
– Adidas or Nike: Adidas
– Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton
– Chocolate or vanilla: chocolate
– Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee
LAYER FIVE:
– Smoke: nope
– Cuss: only on days ending with ‘y’
– Sing: onyes but not very well
– Take a shower everyday: Uhm yeah
– Do you think you’ve been in love: I know I am
– Want to go to college: Yes
– Liked high school: No.
– Want to get married: Already am
– Believe in yourself: Sometimes
– Get motion sickness: Only on curvy mountain roads
– Think you’re attractive: somewhat
– Think you’re a health freak: no
– Get along with your parent(s): For the most part
– Like thunderstorms: I wish we had more of them here!
– Play an instrument: I used to play the flute. But that was a long time ago.
LAYER SIX: In the past month…
– Drank alcohol: Yes and there is photographic proof.
– Smoked: nope
– Done a drug: nope
– Made Out: yes
– Gone on a date: yes, we went bowling
– Gone to the mall?: Nope
– Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: Nope
– Eaten sushi: Yes, Yum!
– Been on stage: Nope
– Been dumped: Nope
– Gone skating: Like ice skating? No I haven’t, ever.
– Made homemade cookies: cookies yes homemade no
– Gone skinny dipping: no
– Dyed your hair: yes
– Stolen Anything: Nope
LAYER SEVEN: Ever…
– Played a game that required removal of clothing: Yes
– Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yes.
– Been caught “doing something”: Yes
– Been called a tease: Yes
– Gotten beaten up: No
– Shoplifted: as a kid
– Changed who you were to fit in: Nope
LAYER EIGHT:
– Age you hope to be married: I was 21
– Numbers and Names of Children: 3 kids, Maddy 8, Andy 8 and Izzy 3
– Describe your Dream Wedding: an elopement.
– How do you want to die: why would someone think about this? How morbid are you mofos?
– Where you want to go to college: Somewhere other than CA.
– What do you want to be when you grow up: I am a grown up
– What country would you most like to visit: Italy
LAYER NINE:
– Number of drugs taken illegally: 1
– Number of people I could trust with my life: 3
– Number of CDs that I own: I don’t actually know. Most of them are my hubby's
– Number of piercings: 2 (just the ears)
– Number of tattoos: 2
– Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: 1
– Number of scars on my body: at least 5 I think.
– Number of things in my past that I regret: Nothing
So now I feel like I must get a much more exciting life to live. Be back with that in a jiffy. Who says jiffy anymore? Anyone? I like it. Jiffy.
4 comments:
Big one wow! I'll play...but it is going to take me while! XD
Bakersfield huh? We "may" be going up there to visit family for Thanksgiving. Its not decided yet but I'd say there is a 75% chance.
I'm done. Phew!
I caught the bug off hektiklyfe, I'm done too, exhausted, need coffee - badly!
Really cool blog, I bet you're right about the Obama dog, hope it's not that damn hairless thing from Peru, they are justsooooooo ugly, saw them when I lived there.
Now, I gotta go find your follow button...
AV
http://netherregionoftheearthii.blogspot.com/
http://tomusarcanum.blogspot.com/
Thank you both for playing, I know it was long.
Argentum: Thanks for stopping by, I'll go check out your blogs now!
Post a Comment