I was awarded a Superior Scribbler award by Hektiklyfe
His blog is amazing I suggest you check it out!
I have to admit I was shocked. Then I sat at the computer with this stupid Joker smile on my face because he said, "The way she writes makes you feel like you are having a conversation with a friend."
I am by no means a writer and I constantly use spell check. I didn't really expect people to be interested in my thoughts and opinions. My blog is more of an outlet for me. I'm not always sure of how to write what I'm thinking or feeling. Usually it all comes out disorganized. But I'm flattered nonetheless.
Here are the original rules.
Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award. (http://scholastic-scribe.blogspot.com/2008/10/200-this-blings-for-you.html)
Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Since I don't have 5 followers I chose one. Thoughtfulmisfortune This blog is funny and well written although he doesn't write as much as I would like.
1 comment:
I have been to his blog. It IS very entertaining to read and you are so right about him not writing enough. Though if it takes that long to continue with that level of quality, then perhaps it is worth the wait.
Post a Comment